via Design Sponge
Via Design Sponge
BEAUTIFUL DARK WALL ALERT.
via Design Sponge
Can’t wait to get my own place and PAINT IT BLACK.
Instagram update pt. 2
I’d move to you in a heartbeat, Nashville. You totally won me over this weekend.
List of places you should visit should you get the chance to go to Nashville
1) Robert’s on Broadway - A tourist trap, but in the best sense. Live country music, strong drinks, two-stepping, etc.
2) Grimey’s records - Been searching high and low for an album? Chances are Grimey’s has it
3) Barista Parlor - Best coffee in Nashville w/ a great atmosphere. If I could live in a coffee shop, it would be this one.
4) Hermitage Cafe - After you’ve danced yourself silly on Broadway, go get a grilled cheese at this greasy spoon. Open 24/7.
5) Mad Donna’s - DIY Bloody Marys. Need I say more??
6) The Ryman - My recommendation would be to see a show at the Ryman. Your favorite musician will sound incredible, trust me. But if you can’t see a show, at least go in on a tour.
7) The Stone Fox - If you’re lucky, after the show at the Ryman, you could end up with your favorite band at an all-nite dance party at this place. A cab ride from downtown, but well worth it.
Instagram update pt. 1
This weekend I went down to Nashville to catch up with some friends/see Sharon Van Etten and Nick Cave play at The Ryman
I’ve been to Nashville quite a few times, and each time I go, I fall more in love with the city.
Woke up to warm weather, so I decided to start on the spring cleaning. Thought I’d give you guys a little iPhone house tour (sorry for the quality of the photos not being the best) while I was at it! For four girls living together under the age of 30, I think we’re doing pretty good.
What are some of your favorite spring cleaning rituals?
Instagram update from the last few weeks! Cows, horses, eagles, cactus! Only in Southern Indiana…. So glad the temperature is slowly creeping up. I’m ready to be outside all the time (if you couldn’t tell)
If you’d like, you can find me on instagram here!
The Spring Issue of Kinfolk is getting me all twitterpated. I may be staring out the window to to piles of sloshy snow, but I know Spring is almost here!